No Heat in M1009

From: Mike Maynard (mike@wesleyscott.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 06:20:33 PST

I didn't have anything heat to speak of on the way home with the new M1009.
I figured that it was just a stuck thermostat, so last night I put a new one
in. NO LUCK. It seems that the water temp is not getting above about 105.
I am not sure if the new 'stat' is junk as well? Or is there something else
that could be causing this? I would suspect a clogged heater core, but it
seems that the engine isn't even really coming up to temp either.

Any suggestions?