RE: [MV] UK MoD Disposal Tender sale - Ferret Question

From: Rich Sherman (richs@volcano.net)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 07:53:11 PST

Well, Nigel's post got the ole wheels spinning again... For a long time I've
been interested in acquiring a Ferret but I don't really know that much
about them, much less what to look and lookout for.

I've done searches (Google, etc) and looked at some sites, but any
recommendations from the Ferret experts would be greatly appreciated. I
would especially appreciate any specific pointers or references about models
and what to evaluate when looking for a vehicle. Plus, any reputable sellers
any other references you would consider important.

Thanks very much!