RE: [MV] Reflex Site

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 16:33:31 PST

Looks like a sight used on the maxson quad .50 mounts. I need one for my
half-track, but would prefer finding a Mk 9. I believe the M-18 reflex
sight is a post-war item that may have seen service in Korea. I've got the
dovetail base to mount this sight on my quad, and I'm bidding on it, but if
I end up winning the auction, I would certainly trade it for a Mk 9 sight
with the proper mounting posts for the quad.
-John Brian Seeling
 Alexandria, LA