Re: [MV] 12v M38A1

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Mar 01 2005 - 18:19:43 PST

Chris, please don't be offended by this as I am being
honest, but when you say you are "just considering
your options" re changing a 24v to a 12v, that doesn't
fly on a military vehicle list.

I take it you are new?

Well, thats ok, we were all new to this at one time or
another. Heck, I sorta went through the same thing
when I first started out and I got my butt chewed on
for making up a military unit number to put on my
Ferret!

Looking back, I should have done some better research
and some folks could have steered me in the right
direction rather than flame me, but thats the way it
goes sometimes. So, be advised I am not flaming, just
trying to enlighten, ok?

Restore that military vehicle to its original design!
There's plenty of help here for you too. To do any
less is no better than if somebody took a rare antique
and defaced it.

Good luck, Jack