RE: [MV] Mardi Gras in Iraq

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 10:35:48 PST

If you're concerned about mixing alcohol and firearms, let me run over
some basic rules then:

Don't F---- with a Marine (or most other US military persons)
Don't F---- with an armed American
Especially Don't F---- with the above while they're under the influence.

Follow these simple rules and you should be safe!

...Back to military vehicles, I see humvees and cargo trucks in those
photos. Think maybe there was some drinking and driving with said heavy
equipment? I'm not saying that I haven't... Or that I oppose our
fighting boys doing so... I've heard about how bad the locals drive
around there from my aussie bud in Iraq! He said something like "there's
3 million drivers and not a single @#$%in license!"

Aaron Horrocks
ARG, NRA, Mopar Alley, & MVCC Member
1952 M38A1