Re: [MV] Fuel efficient MV

From: Caleb Pal - MilVeh (m1009@defcon-3.net)
Date: Fri Mar 04 2005 - 18:08:25 PST

Hey,

A fuel effcient MV that is relatively easy to get in my opinion would be a
CUCV, with the M1009 most likely being the most fuel effcient out of the
group. I drive mine as a daily driver, does ok on the freeway, and around
the island, I get around 15-17 MPG. I heave heard of numbers around 20-22MPG
on the freeway, but I have never checked when I have been on the freeway. I
am not sure what a smaller Mv like a M151, etc, gets for milage, but a M1009
is a joy to drive, turning radius is awesome, still a larger vehicle, 4X4,
and a list of other things. But then again I am a bit biased :).

Good luck!

Caleb