M1009 Alternator still...

From: Mike Maynard (mike@wesleyscott.com)
Date: Sat Mar 05 2005 - 17:12:42 PST

So I have put a bunch of new parts in my alternator, with no luck. It now
has a new regulator, diode trio, and rectifier. Everything checks out
according to the TM. And yet, it still doesn't work. Anyone have any
ideas? I have had it checked at the local auto parts, and it doesn't work
on their machine either. I am totally confused. I will be taking It to the
shop on Monday, but I already have $110 in it so far... I could have put a
12v starter in it, and converted it by now price wise!!!

Mike