Re: [MV] *** Taking of the bridge ***

From: shoop19@brick.net
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 05:52:58 PST

Last year we attended a reunion of the 555th AA, here in St Louis,
Missouri that deployed their AA guns around the bridge to take up it's
defence after it was captured.

We set up a Bofors gun and a M55 Quad for the vets to operate and see as
well as giving halftrack rides to all that were interested.

Great stories from the Vets about the action....a great day!

Jon