WWII Tank Battalion web site

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 15:46:45 PST

    While looking for info on marking up the M5 Stuart (yeah, I'm one of
those toy tank guys too) I found this gem....

    An incredibly detailed web site of the 752nd Tank Battalion in WWII can
be found at http://www.752ndtank.com/index.html
    I've spent a couple of hours reading the 30+ page site which covers the
TOE of the battalion along with all the positions and their duties, how the
troops and vehicles were armed, issued and supplied, including the combat
and field trains.
    Many excerpts from the TMs covering the Tank Battalion and other
companies. And a detailed history of the Battalion and it's travels through
Italy. Also links to a Stuart that is being restored.

    Have Fun,
    Ronzo