Battery charger FS

From: grntrks@juno.com
Date: Sun Mar 06 2005 - 20:21:23 PST

I was digging around in my shed full of "collectibles" and found an old
Lester 6/12/24 VDC charger that I don't need. The data plate is almost
totally unreadable, but it does work. It's an OLD one. Needs a new 120 AC
cord but, I'll supply you a new one for free. You install. Unit weighs
aprox. 10 -15 lbs. $25.00 plus actual shipping cost. No pack/handling
chg. If no enterest from the list, it will go to eBay this week.
Enterested folks can email me off list and I can send photos.

grntrks@juno.com

Frank Cox ' Nam 1966
MVPA 14530
'45 GMC 353 DUKW