Another Battery ?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 09 2005 - 05:44:31 PST

Gang, I've had 6TL batteries and I've had 6TN batteries but where in the
world do 6TMF batteries fit in? A friend that buys quite a few trucks gave me a
set of of these 6TMF, almost charged batteries. Is this just the newest in the
family of batteries? These are a carmel color and made by Exide. One of these
days I have to start trying to restore these batteries. I gotta have 6 pairs of
batteries. Also, does anybody know the common group size for the 2HN
batteries? I need something for a genset.
Kenny