humvees and the military, end play of drive train

From: ALEJANDRO CHAVEZ (achavezv_gm@yahoo.com.mx)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 05:26:04 PST

I remember when I did my military service hear from
some soldiers:
      HUMMERS are amazing, they are designed so you
can get inside a river... to wash it... and they works
fine so you can get out of the river with no damage to
it.
      And they have an special low speed so you can
drive slow... during parades..

MV content: what will be the spec for the addition of
all the end play, I need to know if I need to adjust
my differentials, when I put in drive feel like a kick
before it advance

Alejandro

m998 1985 with manual glow plug switch working
GPW 1942