Re: [MV] Neat tracked amphib F/S

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 06:20:12 PST

Speaking of finding something Frank, I was at a tractor show last week and
found an OD Green box with fancy cornors made of brass on all eight corners.
It measures about twelve inches (I thought you would like my clarification
there Stephen) square and about sixteen inches high and inside this fancy
plywood box is an ac generator set maybe strong enough to light a sixty watt
bulb. lol It has all kinds of neat stuff inside the lid like plugs,
wrenches, points, etc most of which are still in cosmolene. What have I
found here guys? I figure it may be from the second War era, maybe for a
Generals Hq?

Sonny