Re: [MV] Tow bar Parts TM

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Sat Mar 12 2005 - 20:05:18 PST

Bruce,

The TM doesn't really offer much in the way of part numbers for
individual pieces. I have replaced every pin on my old tow bar with one
purchased at a tractor supply store. The fit well, were strong enough,
and were excellent length.

FYI:
Last year Dave Newman, of Eastern Surplus and Equipment sponsored a Tow
Bar TM for every participant in the 2004 East Coast Convoy. The Tow Bar
diagram was also featured on our T-shirts.

This year, Eastern Surplus is sponsoring a T-shirt for every
participant! The tow bar is being replaced with the "jumper Cable"
diagram. You stand a good chance of getting the "longest distance
driven" award if you participate this year :-)

--
Bruce Kalin
Convoy coordinator