Re: [MV] Tow bar Parts TM

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 10:27:06 PST

Hi Bruce,
That would be great Bruce, you could convoy up to the tower park meat.
My buddy Tim
would drive my M54A2 pulling a trailer with his Half Track that won the
prize at the
Alameda MVPA convention couple of years back. and I would come up in my
M1008.
I can't drive the 5 ton when it's pulling that kind of load since I
don't have a CDL. And Vadim would probably be comming to in his M998.

Were going up this year if everything works out, but there are some
space problems and Tim
had to go someplace, and he didn't make the reservations yet. so this is
a little iffy this year
as to whether the Half Track will go.
Bruce MVPA 23824