RE: [MV] Images from salvage yard in Greenville, KY

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 13 2005 - 16:00:59 PST

Hi Mark,

Actually, no, most of the vehicles had been stripped of the goodies. There
were plenty of 5-ton winches and he wanted $400 for them.
The place is very large and I didn't cover all of it for sure. There was mud
and water everywhere, some vehicle residues were sitting in a foot of water.

I don't have any contact info, got my directions from Brent Backman ("Desert
Rat" from steelsoldiers forum).
Even got the man's name wrong, sorry about that. I understand it's Howard
not Harold.

I enjoyed the trip, though.

Bjorn