WW 2 trailer wiring diagram

From: mkmvpa@juno.com
Date: Mon Mar 14 2005 - 08:32:22 PST

My chapter of the MVPA(Mid-Kansas) is restoring a M2 Bomb/Chemical trailer that is located at a local military history museum. For those not familiar with this trailer it has a single axle in the rear along with a dual wheeled caster in front. The tongue only moves up and down and not side to side. It has the standard four bladed round wiring connector used on most vehicles of that time. It also has electric brakes. We are looking for a wiring diagram so that we can rewire the entire trailer. Unfortunately some of our wiring is damaged or missing so we don't know exactly what wire runs where. If anyone out there has a diagram they could send us of any WW2 trailer with this type of wiring connector we would be extremely grateful.

Bob Wilson
President, MKMVPA