Late 30's Audi Convertible on ebay- german staff car?

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 12:04:57 PST

Hi list, I stumble across this late 30's Audi Wanderer
W23 convertible on ebay last night. Thought it might
be worth bringing to the list attention as this might
make a potential German Staff Car. I do not know if
this type of vehicle would have been used by the
German Armed Forces but I suspect it would have been
possible. I would like to have it but to many other
project. Sorry I do not know how to get you a direct
site, maybe someone else can assist on that. Go to
Ebay item number #4535576481
Dan Bever
MVPA 18507