Re:[MV] Invasion OT

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Mar 15 2005 - 20:42:24 PST

Yep, China has got us by the greenbacks and they could
send us into economic Hell at a moments
notice...course it would hurt them too, big time I
suspect, but then the Chinese are used to adversity,
not so sure about the typical American. I'm thinking
Americans are pretty soft at this point. The big
question is when will China go for Taiwan...think I
better sell my 10 shares of Walmart stock before the
shooting starts!