---Hauling MV stuff:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Wed Mar 16 2005 - 19:24:22 PST

List,
   I am in calif. but could be persuaded to go to Geno's place and pick
up a load for all my Kalif. Brothers if it would pay enough. I am now
paying $2.39 per gallon for diesel and it hurts you know. But it is
always a pleasure to see Geno and visit with him at Colo. Springs. I
would have to turn a profit from all you collector tightwads, (including
myself) you know. I have a 34 foot 3 axle lowboy and can fill it up
pretty good. I can even haul a 6x6 with the outside duals removed to fit
between the wheel wells.I would need about $2500 for a round trip there
and back divided by all the customers.I will be off work next week so I
need to know fast, plus there is a storm coming into Ca. on Friday with
a lot of rain and snow predicted. Fax me your list of stuff and the
demensions/weight/description etc.--
--Maybe it will all work out.
Thanks,
Terry lane