RE: [MV] Mutt Buyer Assistance

From: Sean Nichols (sean.nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Thu Mar 17 2005 - 10:48:44 PST

Thanks for all the good advice guys! I'm going to check it out on
Saturday, and will have a list of all the things you've suggested with
me as I inspect. This particular Mutt is uncut, but I will look it over
very closely as you all have suggested. I really appreciate all the
help!

Thanks,
Sean Nichols
'71 AMG M-35A2