Re: [MV] Shameless plug:, mpg claim?

From: Marc Strangfeld (mjstrangfeld@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 19:41:33 PST

Actually, you're right, I don't use my door handle.
It's broke and I haven't bothered to fix it because it
keeps the morons out.
Don't worry about the mpg thing. Even if they only
give an extra 1 mpg I'd still say they're worth it. I
have a set of dummy hubs so I know what the benefits
are, I just haven't seen more than a 1-2 mpg
improvement that's all. In fact someone came to me
wanting a set of dummy hubs made but didn't have a
donor set so I told him to buy a set of yours. He
did, and he's happy with them.

Marc