Re: [MV] Was Re: [MV] Deuce/MUTT trade?/For Sale

From: Jim Cooney (triumphtrash13@eircom.net)
Date: Fri Mar 18 2005 - 23:54:22 PST

Hi Ronzo,

Top class post to the list. I'm sure there are many more folkz on the list
that feel the same way as you.
I couldn't agree with you more on your very well written post.
I pay over $5 a gallon for Diesel here in Ireland and it's due to go up in
price again real soon but for me it's all about taking out my military truck
as often as I can and not worry about miles per gallon but "smiles per
mile"!!
Keep on military truckin'!

Jim...in Ireland.
M1008 CUCV
S-250G Communications Shelter & Trailer.