RE: [MV] HUMVEE ROLLOVERS

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Mar 19 2005 - 08:10:14 PST

If we all remember the Mutt, there was the same problem in the same "theater" locations.  They didnt have the problems in the US, and they didnt have them loaded like they do for a war time environment.

This happens with ALL vehicles, load anything down past its intended weight limit and you will get a wide variation of handling characteristics.  ie Rollovers.  Most of the accidents are involving high speed turns with gunfire around them.  Hell, I would be driving the same way also, wouldnt you?  The military is having the same problem with the big 15 pax vans........IN the US!!!!

DONT LISTEN TO THE NEWS AND WHAT THEY WANT TO SWAY YOU WITH!!!!!  Listen to what they have to say and then use your brain to decide if there is some ulterior motive to get you to shed a tear and do something..........

Look up your statistics for your state and see how many fatality accidents your STATE has........I would bet that your STATE has far more than what a month of COMBAT ZONE can accumulate.

Just my .02, ya know.

Cliff Smith

SSgt USMC

M35A2 (sold)