Re: [MV] Who has tanks WWII for sale in Russia?

From: Bill Kealey (cwkealey@atlanticbb.net)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 17:50:45 PST

This clears up much.

Obviously, the government of Russia is the same as the government in the
USA. <smile>

****************

Nikolay, I like reading what you write. It is very interesting. Keep
writing to us.

Thank you,

Bill Kealey
1982 Honda GL500 Interstate Silverwing
MVPA #24623
1954 Willys M38A1 USMC jeep
1972 AM Gen M35A2 USA 2-1/2 ton truck w/winch
1985 TURTLE M105A2 USAF 1-1/2 ton trailer