Mixec Up HMMWV glow plug wires

From: Michael Breedlove (gundocmike@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 12:42:13 PST

Well, I pulled a real boner this time. I changed all
the glow plugs on my 1986 HMMWV and I forgot to tag
which glow plug wire went to what cylinder. (I know
rookie mistake) But I really need help. The metal tags
are still on the glow plug wires, but I can't find a
chart anywhere to tell me which wire goes where. Any
help (besides laughter) will be much appreciated.
Mike