RE: [MV] "MULTI-FUEL" OVERNIGHT. LOCK-UP ??

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@verizon.net)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 09:23:59 PST

Carl,

It sounds like you have the cylinders full of fuel. When a diesel engine
gets fuel in the cylinders, it simply locks up. It won't turn over in
either direction, and is locked until you get the fluid out.

I haven't dealt with this personally, but have heard of it. I believe the
solution is to remove the injectors and turn the engine over several times.
Then, if fuel (or oil) comes out the injector holes, you need to find out
where it came from before you put it back together.

Joe Garrett