2 fuel pumps for sale m35

From: nmc99@charter.net
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 21:49:41 PST

With my trouble I replaced the fuel pump and come to find out my old one was fine (it did not cure it) It is original and works fine for the m35a2 I need to sell it new ones are 350 mine is used so about half or so of that..make me an offer on what price you think on it.

Also I bought the external fuel pump from saturn surplus its a universal 24 volt one military issue I paid 45 with shipping and all will sell for $30. Brand new in box. Will work with a little rigging they said.

let me know if anyone could use this stuff thanks