FW: Cliffs replacement in Iraq

From: Cliff S (mtnbikinssgt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 06:41:15 PST

Lists:
Here is one of my long time buddies. Now serving in Iraq. If you could
give him the same gratitude that you all gave me, Im sure he would greatly
appreciate it. This is a better way than sending stuff to "any soldier", he
will actually get it and spread it out, rather than it sitting on a table
with a bunch of other stuff.
He is on the 14 month rotation, US Marine, with the Air Wing guys. I will
ask him if he will give out his email to those that request it personally,
if you like mail me back.

Thanks for everyone that treated me with all the goodies and mail while I
was over there for my 6 1/2 months. You all definitely made it more like
home!

SSgt Cliff Smith
1st Marine Division, Iraq 2004-05, 1990-91
M35A2 (sold)
M880 (4 sale)
M274A5
6K GenSet