Re: [MV] Small Engine HELP

From: Squirt_Truck (squirt_truck@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 13:18:28 PST

Well guys I appreciate all the suggestions. The unit
has no distributor cap and the wire connections are
one way only so I could not have messed that up. It
does not spit fire or backfire into the carb. so it
does not appear to be an improper cylinder firing or
radical timing off. I thought that it might be an
live fire dead fire system, (the original point system
was) but best I can tell the breaker less is a true
timed fire.

I have one replacement breaker less module that I have
swapped around in both banks and it does not make any
difference where it is, still vibrates badly on all
four cylinders.

I am just about to the point of making the investment
in a new system from Saturn out of desperation.

Any other thoughts?

Squirt Truck