2nd the motion FW: [MV] Question to the group.

From: machinehop5 (machinehop5@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 25 2005 - 02:59:27 PST

-----Original Message-----
Of Stu Ellis
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 2:28 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: Re: [MV] Question to the group.

I would have a problem with it. It is none of your business who and where I
donate to. This list is for repairing MV's. I don't want to get spam from
you regarding donations. If you do not have interests in MV's then you
don't belong on this list.

              "Stu"
Southern New Hampshire, USA
      "Live Free Or Die"