WTB M38 or M38A1, or possibly an M37

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Sat Mar 26 2005 - 13:50:47 PST

I went in Friday to my insurance agent to pay my bill on my jeep and we
wound up talking quite a bit about our clubs pending rally and MV ownership.
Out of this came the confession from my agent that he has always wanted a
military jeep, "just for fun."

So I told him I would beat the bushes and see what I could find for him.

What he would like to find is a complete vehicle, without need of major body
work, preferably a running vehicle. He is thinking 1/4 ton but might go
with something like an M37. Current color is not an issue as he is equipped
to deal with that. But his mechanical limitations moves him to avoid a
non-running project at this time.

If anybody has any leads on such a find, please let me know and I will pass
them on. Please be sure to include type of vehicle and description of
condition and contact information. We are located in Kansas, and travel
distance is not a huge factor but he would like to avoid driving to one
coast or another if possible.

Thanks for your time and attention!
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115