Scam Letter

From: Julian Burke (julian@knology.net)
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 16:27:16 PST

     A day or two ago I received a "419 nigerian scam letter" with some kind
of reference to this chat list. They were looking for someone like me to
accept 50 million dollars to put into my account for setting up a business.
I usually answer these letters with some kind of derogatory remark directed
to them and what I'd like to do to them.

     This time I actually received a reply which he/they called me a racist
and were surprised at me saying such things and what would my military
friends think of me being so. I am only arrogant and racist to a thief
wanting my bank account numbers and who is wanting to scam me. Did anyone
else on this list get the same letter? Julian Burke