Re: [MV] Pictures of the M108

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 06:44:25 PST

Puny little crane sans the CDL. I don't have anything heavy to lift and if I
do, I'll borrow the neighbors 35 ton rotator. We can't all have those gas
guzzling 6602 powered wreckers. Heck, I couldn't afford the gas to get that sucker
from the front yard to the back.
Speaking of cranes, I swung by Sarafan this morning and they have 3 Austin
Western 5 ton wrecker cranes on the ground at their shop.