Re: [MV] The guy that was going around the world in a M35A3

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 09:27:09 PST

This is what he sent me back in July of 2003:

"I do have a basic core route planned, but it is bound to deviate
slightly as the trip progresses. The desert that is currently on my
mind is almost at the start of the expedition, with entering Africa, and
travelling down trough Morocco, Western Sahara, Mauritania, Senegal and
Gambia, and then driving straight across the middle of the Sahara all
the way through Mali, Libya, and into Egypt. From there I'll then have
to ship the truck back over the Mediterranean to avoid the middle east
situation and then ... ( hugely summarised!!) ... through Russia,
Kazakhstan, China, Tibet, Nepal, India, SE Asia, Australia, South
America, Central America, US, Canada, Alaska, and then back across
Canada and the US before returning back to the UK!!!! "

At the time he had a link to pictures of his, then, newly aquired A3.

Bjorn