Re: [MV] MV, Gasoline/Diesel]

From: Mike (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 20:31:56 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Maynard <mike@wesleyscott.com>
Sent: Mar 28, 2005 7:11 PM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List <mil-veh@mil-veh.org>
Subject: Re: [MV] MV, Gasoline/Diesel]

Hate to break it to ya Terry, read at the link below...

http://www.snopes.com/politics/business/saudigas.asp

I still like the idea. I just don't like the idea of my money going to people who hate us. But then, that is just about everybody.

Sinclair seems to be the best choice but they don't have any stations around here.

from the above link "CITGO is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the national oil company of Venezuela, " Didn't Venezuela p.o at us over something?

Seems like it could be a full time job keeping up with who to buy from.

Mike in Tishomingo