Re: [MV] Burial Flag Info

From: Steve Randall (srandall64@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 07:47:35 PST

Hey Bill,
           Find the local Army Reseve center in your area and try them. They
probrobly do funeral details on a weekly basis there for the WWII guys that
are of that age now. Explain to them what your looking for and why, and if
you get an understanding person, they will probrobly give you one or at
least offer to sell you one. If you get stuck, let me know and I will try to
get you one from my reserve center. I believe the burial flags are only made
by the us government.

Good Luck,

Steve Randall
1953 GMC M135