FW: RE [MV] "multifuel" engines: actual experiences?

From: machinehop5@hotmail.com
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 17:43:08 PST

        Here are some Links to Veg Oil Diesel systems that I have found
before while researching converting a M35A2:
http://journeytoforever.org/biodiesel_svo.html

http://www.greasel.com/Products.html

http://www.greasecar.com/product_detail.cfm?prodID=1

Would be nice to stop for lunch somewhere on the road and after eating pull
around back and fill the truck up.