Re: [MV] Anti-GL site - Nuther gripe

From: Erik Lundquist (Erik_lundquist@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 17:23:53 PST

Sorry for the reply......i haven't been able to post and im trying to figure
it out.
Cheers,
erik
"Our country won't go on forever, if we stay as soft as we are now. There
won't be any America - because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take
our women and breed a hardier race." LtGen Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller USMC