Re: [MV] Anti-GL site (Here's a preview)

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 16:05:40 PST

I don't know if they willl but I suppose they could sue everyone who makes a
derogatory comment about their company. When they put the screws to me on
the lubrication service unit with the engine and air compressor completely
missing after the description explained that it was operated by a gas engine
and a 26 or whatever CFM compressor (some parts may be missing they said) I
wrote them an email explaining the whole thing and they sent me a complaint
form with all kinds of crazy questions on it which I filled out with total
honesty and then they wrote me back after a coupla weeks and asked me what
it would take to rectify this complaint and I wrote em back saying that it
would take them delivering a like unit in the description the one I bought
had to my place here in Florida so naturally their next email informed me
that they had decided to do nothing since I elected not to go the 900 miles
to preinspect the item.

After that I wrote them and informed them that I was on many internet lists
where people buy, sell and collect military items including vehicles and
heavy equipment or something close to that, etc and I said "I suppose it
would be okay with Goverment Liquidation if I inform all these people how
your company did me on this item. Of course I heard nothing after that.

Sonny