Re: [MV] Delo 400 or Rotella-T??

From: Mike (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 13:09:42 PST

Sam's is not always the best place to buy stuff and motor oil was a good example of why. The last time I checked (and it was a long time ago) the price per qt when you bought a case at sam's was higher than buying it by the qt at wal mart.

The consensus of the list a while back was to use 15-40 Shell Rotella, but I have heard good things about Delo 400 to. I wouldn't think it would make much difference.

Mike