Re: [MV] 2 DAYS TO THE MTA SHOW - DOVER NJ

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 16:26:18 PST

Sonny,

Use your delete key. My messages are about military vehicles & that is
the important thing.

Reading your petty complaints certainly do not make me smile, SO I use the
delete key.

Tomorrow is our MTA SHOW & SWAP MEET RAIN OR SHINE. Hope to see you all
there, if possible.

There are track vehicles including an M1A1 Tank & an M114 APC. A Vietnam
Gun Truck Honoring "SATAN lil Angel" and plenty more from Jeeps to 5
Tons & Wreckers.

Over 100 Inside Tables & around 50 Outside Spaces.

Vietnam & Korean War Veterans displays.

Food, Snacks & Drinks

Info go to: mtaswapmeet.us

Tom McHugh, NJ