MTA Dover Show

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sat Apr 02 2005 - 16:54:39 PST

I just arrived safely at Fort Bloom. 147 miles in 187 minutes. My elapsed
time was hindered by a carwash-like squall on the GWB.

The show was the usual fantastic display of old MV's and general military
stuff, and the usual suspects were in attendance.

I went home almost empty, having sold everything that I brought, and having
bought several little parts that I needed for a few projects.

As an aside, I MUST sell my favorite M35A2 w/w as soon as possible. Please
email me privately for details.

Warmest (and wettest) regards, and a big "Thank you" to the MTA crew.

A P Bloom