500,000 miles oil changes

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 14:00:38 PDT

Cummins has a system that should save a little fuel and a LOT of oil
changes. It take a little used oil out of the engine and runs it to the fuel
tank to be burned and at the same time adds new oil to replace the used oil.
500,000 miles oil changes. Maybe that is something to think about.Wayne

http://www.cummins.com/na/pages/en/products/genuinepartsandservices/genuineparts.cfm#CENTINEL