Re: Re: [MV] M151A2 electrical problem

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 15:31:26 PDT

To help the flasher situation, here are a few soulutions:

1) Get a new one and keep your fingers crossed
2) Get a new one made in the 1960's. Best solution, hard to find, though.
3) Add a relay. Let the flasher drive a relay, which in turn switches the
lamps. A 40 amp automotive relay should do it.
4) Replace some of the lights with LED types to lower the current drain.

Hoping this helps,
Bjorn