RE: [MV] 1009 CUCV Pintle hook

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 20:31:51 PDT

It depend on what you are doing. In the service they can be used move
aircraft at 10,000lbs, just remember when you get over 60mph with that kind
of load and you floor it the front end wants to float a little. Otherwise
the book says 1200 lbs and 100 lbs tongue weight. But the better question is
not how much can you pull but what will it take to stop you. Wayne