Re: [MV] eBay tale of woe....

From: MV (MV@dc9.tzo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 20:29:09 PDT

That's exactly what I was thinking. Just pick it up and move it. It's
not like we are talking about 15,000 lbs sunk into the mud!

Even alone, it is amazing what you can do with some pipes (rollers) and
planks. That guy should of headed for home depot - picked up some fence
tubing and 2x6's and got it done.