RE: [MV] Batteries for M35

From: David Ashley (imjustdave@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 10:28:00 PDT

I believe his is telling the truth about Military only, But I have heard of
a few people being able to buy them as the official word was actually you
can't export them because of military needs. What I have heard was being
done is the customer was asking for the official letter or contract and then
showing the store Hay it just says you can't export them not that you can't
sell them.