Re: [MV] Batteries for M35

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Thu Apr 07 2005 - 18:54:30 PDT

I don't want to beat the old horse again, but when I was picking up two
6TL'S a few weeks back for my father in laws truck I asked they guy at the
Interstate store why they had so many sitting around their warehouse and he
said they sell about 40 a week to the Army guard or reserve unit at Ft.
Jackson.

He also told me they buy so many if they have any problems they excange them
and test the problem battery. If it test ok they sell them to people like
me for $35 plus core. I brought some up to Aberdeen last year but will not
do that again. There are much easier ways to make a couple bucks. I had
planned to bring a couple up for people on this list and some friends but I
will not be coming now since I am broke (half track purchase from last
week).

Good luck Arthur, wish I could help you out. If any one is passing the
Columbia SC area and want some the Interstate store is only about 3 blocks
off of I-77 in Columbia. Nice folks.

Joe Trapp