Re: [MV] British military superiority - tid bits

From: Rick v100 (rickv100@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 12:00:47 PDT

If the British were so superior how then could they
not produce there own design to beat the Tiger?

They had more experience with fighting German's, had
first hand experience of the 88mm effect on its armor
in the desert prior to the 88mm being installed on a
tank and yet they did not produce a vehicle with
sufficent armor to protect its crew either.

I would suggest that it was a combination of problems
and can not be simply laid at the feet of GM.

Rick

Yahoo! Messenger